You are here
The purpose of Cheladv74’s Global Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Audit program is to provide an objective assessment of the adequacy of the management of EHS risk at a site level.
Cheladv74’s EHS audits add value by:
- Focusing on compliance with Cheladv74 EHS standards and regulatory requirements.
- Providing a comprehensive assessment of the adequacy of site risk management, including EHS and business continuity risks.
- Outlining a summary of site EHS performance to senior site and business line management, including identification of site management strengths and areas for improvement.
- Engaging site-level EHS professionals to audit at other facilities, maximizing technical knowledge across the network.
- Identifying “best practices and model programs” that other sites can replicate.
- Proposing solutions to close gaps identified during the audit process.