1. Chinese male patients with any age, diagnosed with DMD. Diagnosis must be confirmed in
subject's medical history and by genetic testing obtained during routine clinical care
for diagnostic purposes as reported from an appropriate regulated laboratory using a
clinically validated genetic test (genetic testing is not provided by the sponsor).
2. Subjects who are >=4 years old must be receiving glucocorticosteroids for a minimum of
6 months prior to signing informed consent. There should be no significant change
( least 3 months immediately prior to signing the informed consent. Subjects who are
aged >4 years will be exempt from this requirement; those not taking GC will be
eligible if the initiation of GC treatment in these subjects is considered
inappropriate in the opinion of Investigators.
1. Any injury which may impact functional testing. Previous injuries must be fully healed
prior to consenting. Prior lower limb fractures must be fully healed and at least 3
months from injury date.
2. Presence or history of other musculoskeletal or neurologic disease or somatic disorder
not related to DMD including pulmonary, cardiac, and cognitive diseases.
3. Subjects >=4 years old who have not completed the recommended national immunization
schedule and the varicella vaccination.
4. Participation in other studies involving investigational drug(s) for a minimum of 90
days prior to signing the informed consent and/or during study participation.